Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Frost Mage Transmog

As I said in my last post, I decided to switch my frost mage to a fire mage for Legion. Frost is underperforming since the patch so it made more sense. Also, much to my delight, fire mage is FUN.

I tried both fire and arcane a few months back and just could not seem to get the hang of the rotation. My timing was always off and practice didn't seem to make it any better. I switched to the supposedly lesser Frost spec and my numbers went up. Just like they're supposed to do. Also, quick sidenote, whatever happened to playing specs you have fun with versus the top performing and/or must haves? Whatever.

Back to my main topic...

For my frost mage spec, I put together the following transmog (click the pics to embiggen):

Full on screenshot

Selfie. And she's lamenting the fact that this pic cost her 489 gold to take.


There you have it. I was really feeling this transmog. I wish I had remembered to take out her weapons, but I was unwilling to pay another 489 gold to switch out my transmog to take another pic. Uh uh. 

Whaddya think? Fire, vs. frost vs. arcane? Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

You've come this far...